KPG seeks a Project Engineer with a focus on water, sewer, and stormwater utilities to join our team in Seattle. Our engineering group is currently involved in several municipal projects, and our ideal candidate will bring their experience along with a collaborative spirit to hit the ground running on both current and upcoming projects.
KPG has an excellent reputation with our clients in providing creative, cost effective solutions in municipal water, sewer, and stormwater utility projects. We offer an exciting opportunity to lead innovative projects as well as contribute to larger interdisciplinary project assignments. As an interdisciplinary design firm, KPG offers a unique opportunity for our engineers to work in partnership with other disciplines on a variety of endeavors.
KPG offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, transit support, paid holidays & PTO. We’re a fun, rewarding place to work! KPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Perform planning, engineering, and design for municipal water, sewer, and stormwater utility projects including analysis and documentation for project compliance in accordance with local jurisdictional design standards and governing regulatory requirements (such as State Department of Health, State Department of Ecology and/or King County Surface Water Design Manual).
• Serve as engineering lead for municipal water, sewer, and stormwater utility work for utility and stormwater projects as well as on in-house multidisciplinary transportation, aviation, and/or architectural projects.
• Serve as project engineer / project manager on municipal water, sewer, and stormwater utility projects.
• Preparation of Plans, Specifications, and Estimates.
• Work as part of a collaborative team with other utility engineers, other discipline professionals, as well as technical, marketing, and administrative support staff.
• B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
• P.E. licensed in state of Washington
• 5-10 years of professional experience
• Experience with municipal water, sewer, and stormwater utilities, regulations, and infrastructure design
• AutoCad, Civil 3D proficiency
• Ability to handle multiple project commitments
• Strong report writing and communication skills
KPG was founded in 1990 as a small, interdisciplinary firm of engineers, architects and landscape architects who shared a commitment to enhance livability within cities. Over 30 years later, KPG is a growing, medium-size firm with offices in Seattle, Tacoma, and Wenatchee, with talented team members and a diverse resume of projects.