Advisory Manager, Health Industries Operations (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Provide strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Provide expertise in health industry operations strategy and transformation, product innovation and development, supply and demand planning, supply chain management, procurement and sourcing, service operations, capital asset programs and operations, manufacturing and logistics.
Facilitate strategic technological innovations by linking digital and IT strategies, conducting market research, quantitative and qualitative benchmarking to support translating client’s business strategy into effectiveness operations to drive both growth and profitability. Perform primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
Support in leading project work streams, including project staffing, budgeting, planning and status updating. Manage engagement teams, provide coaching and feedback in a timely manner. Support in establishing and maintaining client relationships. Develop a market presence and manage project economies.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Medical Informatics, Biochemistry, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Medical Informatics, Biochemistry or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Applying common healthcare industry specific business applications used across finance, operations, human capital and customer functions to operation effectively;
- Developing business strategies and transforming the value chain functions from product development through supply chain, manufacturing and product support;
- Using system applications that support one or more of the following: product lifecycle management, network optimization, planning/forecasting, merchandising, inventory management, sourcing/e-sourcing, maintenance, enterprise asset management, materials management, warehouse management, OR transportation management;
- Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses; and
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, and supervising teams.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2208, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: NY2208
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC