- Knowledge of forest management and water quality issues sufficient to evaluate the effect of a particular use or activity on the water resource.
- Knowledge of pertinent water resource laws and r... Apr-22-2013 - save job - email
Required Qualifications: Master's degree by the starting date of employment, with at least one degree in Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering (or a similarly named major), Environmental Engineering... Apr-18-2013 - save job - email
• Any combination of training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology or environmental science.
• Must possess the ability to work both as a team player and function ... Mar-25-2013 - save job - email
Texas A&M AgriLife Research is seeking Assistant/Associate Professor applicants for a 12-month, 100% research, non-tenure track appointment at the El Paso, Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension C... Mar-20-2013 - save job - email
1. Candidate must be 18 years of age on or before June 1, 2013
2. Have a valid United States driver’s license
3. Be a competent swimmer capable of swimming 500 yards
4. Should have... Jan-03-2013 - save job - email
If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then Cobham may be right for you.
Cobham is a... May-18-2013 - save job - email
Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline required.
Metallurgical Engineering or Material Science a plus
Some industrial experience is a plus but is not required
Ab... May-17-2013 - save job - email
The successful candidate must have a Bachelors or Master of Science degree in civil or water resource engineering and 8 to 15 years of consulting engineering experience. The candidate must have prove... May-17-2013 - save job - email
Previous work experience in quality systems and/or laboratory testing.
Knowledge of quality systems.
Knowledge of testing protocols.
Good written and verbal communication skil... May-17-2013 - save job - email
The City of Vacaville is recruiting for a highly experienced professional engineer to manage a full service public works department with significant capital projects and operational activities tha... May-17-2013 - save job - email
BS degree in Civil Engineering with 2-5 years of geotechnical experience or, MS degree in Geotechnical Engineering with 0-2 years of experience.
E.I.T required.... May-17-2013 - save job - email