Terradyne is seeking a Project Geotechnical Engineer with 5-10 years of experience for our Santa Ana (Orange County CA) branch.
EXPERIENCE AND REGISTRATION
- CA Registered Civil Engineer
- Wide range of geotechnical experience - residential, commercial, cellular towers, City of LA geotechnical requirements
- Prepare proposals, boring logs and geotechnical reports
- Communicate with clients
- Scheduling drilling
- Field work as necessary
- Business Development as time permits
- Medical & Dental
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with 100% match up to 3% and additional 50% on next 2% of salary
- $75,000 to $90,000 based on experience
Founded in 1995, Terradyne is a geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing firm with branches in Austin TX, Dallas TX, Denver CO, Ft. Worth TX, Houston, TX and Los Angeles, CA.
Terradyne’s oldest predecessor company dates back to 1979. Terradyne was established in 1995 with a vision that still drives the company today: building long term relationships by creating and implementing practical, cost-effective, real-world solutions for our clients. Terradyne serves the private and public sectors providing environmental and civil engineering services. With our commitment to customer satisfaction, Terradyne has built long lasting professional relationships with our clients.