Siegfried has immediate openings for Civil Engineers operating out of our Sacramento and Stockton offices. In general, the duties of this position consist of the following tasks:Senior Engineer:
• Oversee the production of construction documents for the design of both public infrastructure and private development projects.
• Proactively manage clients to insure their needs and expectations are being met.
• Participate in business development activities including pursuing, scoping and bidding prospective projects.
• Participate in the design and production of construction documents including plans, estimates, specifications and calculations.Design Engineer:
• Research and design of infrastructure improvements for both public and private development projects. This includes the design of grading, paving, drainage, storm water treatment, sanitary sewer and water supply systems.
• Assist in the production of construction documents and manage Civil Engineering Technicians.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
»Experience in the design and production of infrastructure construction documents including roadways, utilities, pumping facilities, onsite improvements, stormwater management facilities, and related infrastructure using AutoCAD and Civil 3D production software;
»An ability to professionally communicate with clients, technical staff and management.
»Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
»California Licensed Civil Engineer; PE preferred, EIT requiredExperience
»A minimum of 3 years of Civil Engineering experience
Please visit www.siegfriedeng.com/careers for more details.
Siefried Engineering, Inc. is a consulting engineering firm serving both public and private clientele throughout Northern California with a wide spectrum of services, including Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Surveying and Landscape Architecture.